To practice voice to text: use https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/demos/speech.html
Repeat sentence: http://www.manythings.org/videos/tom/
How to score well in speaking: http://pteacademicpreparation.blogspot.in/2015/08/how-to-score-well-in-speaking-speaking.html
1. Essay Writing : Ryan Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrhTJTTUp9Kx2KEoxGp2QA
2. Speaking :Emma Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRFEKvsw-vs
3. Shailesh channel: For Practice:
IELTS & PTE
1. Band 8-9 Essays Samples:
2. Essay Topics:
1) The environment we are living in danger due to various problems . Who do
you think is responsible for solving it? Is it the role of the government,
individuals or organizations.?
2) Successful sports star and glamorous film stars are a role model for
youngster. Do you support or not?
3) Some people believe laws can change human behavior? Do you agree
4) It has been noticed that now a days large shopping malls are replacing
small shops What is your opinion about this? Discuss with appropriate
5) Now a days, television has become an integral part of one s life not only to
spread news and awareness but also as a companion. Describe in details.
6) Climate change is affecting the world. What is the result of this change to
mankind. Who should be responsible for this- The government,
individuals or organization?
7) What are the positive and negative aspects of Adventure Sports?
8) What are the positive and negative aspects of tourism?
9) Sports is an appropriate means to ease tension and release patriotic
emotions in both domestic and international levels. Do you agree of
10) What are the positive and negative What are the positive and
negative effects of the information revolution through mass media?
11) The top level authorities of a company should take the advice of the
employees for suggestions and ideas. Do you agree or disagree?
12) Many people think that the regions affect successful person. What is
your opinion about native region and accomplished person ?
13) Is English losing its importance as an international language due to the
effect of globalization?
14) Technology is not a curse than a boon to mankind. Do you agree or
15) Parents should be held legally responsible for their children's acts. What is
16) What is the best invention made in the last 100 years. Computers,
Antibiotics, Airplane? Give reasons for your answer?
16) In the future, illiterates will not be the those who cannot read, they
will be the ones who do not know how to learn. What are your views?.
17) What are the positive and the negative roles of the latest
18) Communication has changed significantly in the last 10 years.
Discuss the positive and negative impacts of the change.
19) Do you think that formal written examinations are a good way to
assess knowledge at school?
20) Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for students. Do
you think it has positive or adverse effects?
21) Education is the biggest barrier in my learning—Einstein. What did
Einstein mean by this according to you. Do you agree with what he said.
22) Some people think that placing advertisements in school is a great
resource for public schools that need additional funding, but others think it
exploits children by keeping them captive audience for corporate
sponsors. Choose which position do you agree with.
23) Do you think consumers should avoid over packed food or is it the
responsibility of the producers to avoid extra packaging or products? Give
24) Marketing strategy for big companies should be based on offers and
discounts. In what way do these impact on our reputation.
25) Do you think that settling down before completing education is a
good choice. OR is it better to get a job before settling down?
26) Now a days, Vandalism has increased a lot in soccer and other
games. What are the causes and what can be done to curb it.